- Course Director Hernia
Dr. Ramesh M. Punjani is practicing surgeon since 1986. He is doing laparoscopic surgery since 1996. He has done thousands of general and laparoscopic surgeries till date. He has 8 years of teaching experience in K. J. Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai. He is on faculty for training other surgeons in Basic surgical skills as well as Minimal Access Surgeries (MAS). He has a passion for Robotic Surgery.
- Director, Pooja Nursing Home, Pvt. Ltd., Mulund, Mumbai.
- Senior consultant, Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai.
- Faculty, Asian Robotic Institute, BKC, Mumbai
- Faculty, Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai.
- Faculty, CEMAST, Mumbai
- MBBS : 1982, Grant Medical College, Mumbai University (Distinction in Surgery)
- S. (General Surgery) : 1986, Grant Medical College, Mumbai University
Dissertation : “Laparoscopy in diagnosis of Abdominal Tuberculosis”
- FICS (Fellow of International College of Surgeons) : 1994
- FMAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery) : 2003
- FIAGES (Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons) : 2012
Laparoscopic Hernia at USA, with
- John Olsofka, Louisville, KY
- Scott Roth, Lexington, University of Kentucky
- Ibrahim Daoud, Hartford, University of Connecticut