Dr. Pranay Shah
- Course Director Gynecology
- Honorary Gynecological Endoscopist – Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai
- Honorary Gynecological Endoscopist – N. Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai
- Honorary Gynecological Endoscopist – Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Honorary Gynecological Endoscopist – Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Honorary Gynecological Endoscopist – HN Relience Hospital, Mumbai
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Hysteroscopic Fertility Enhancing Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Myomectomy, Endometriosis surgery
- Gynecological Urology
- Robotic Surgery
- Suturing and Training in Minimal Access Surgery
- Have performed more than 15,000 endoscopic surgeries including laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic radical hysterectomy, Repair of prolapse and SUI, Laparoscopic management of severe (Stage III & IV Endometriosis).
- Innovated the “Vaginal tube” to Simplify Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Member, Mumbai Obstetric & Gynecological Society
- Member, Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member, Indian Association of Gynecological Endoscopy (IAGE)
- Member, International Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (ISGE)
- Published many articles related to gynecological minimal invasive surgery in national journals.
- Five book chapters in textbook on gynecological endoscopy
- Author of “ Laparoscopic Anatomy” (Obs. &Gyne.) published at the AICOG 2004 – CBS Publishers
- Author / Editor of “Step by Step – Laparoscopy in Infertility”, Malhotra series published by Jaypee Publishers, 2007.
- Coeditor of “Operative Obstetrics and Gynecology” published by Jaypee Publishers, 2009.
- Author of Practical Handbook on Hysteroscopy