Dr. Milind Kirtane
- Course Director - ENT
- Prof. Emeritus Seth G. S. Medical College
- Hon. Surgeon at KEM Hospital
- Hon. Consulting ENT Surgeon at P. D. Hinduja National Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Prince Ali Khan Hospital,
- Hon. ENT consultant to His Excellency The Governor of Maharashtra
- Hon. Consultant Neurotologist to the Indian Armed Forces
Memberships of Societies:
Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- Governing Body Member 1981
- Treasurer- 1982-84
- Associate Secretary 1991
- President – 1994
Neurotological and Equilibriometric Society of India.
- Governing body Member 1985-86.
- President 1991-92.
- Staff Society of Seth G.S.Medical College.
Research Society of G.S.Medical College.
- The Sinus Endoscopic Society of India.
Founder President 1998.
- Indian Society of Otology.
Indian Society of Laryngology
- Founder Member
- Advisory Board, Journal of Post Graduate Medicine – 1991.
- Indian Medical Association Member
Neurotological and Equilibriometric Society International.
- Joint Editor
G Forschung, West Germany.
- Vice President
- Barany Society Sweden – Member
- Editorial Board of International Tinnitus Journal -USA.
- American Rhinologic Society – Member
CONTRIBUTIONS TO OTOLARYNGOLOGY
- Establishment of Cochlear Implant Centers in different parts of the country including Delhi, Jaipur, Nagpur, Indore, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Calcutta.
- Training of a no. of ENT surgeons in Cochlear Implant surgery so that they can set up centers of their own.
- Trained over a thousand ENT surgeons in the last 16 years by way of training workshops on Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.