Dr. Madhuri Gore
- Course Director Essential Surgical Skills
- Consultant general surgeon and Phlebologist
- Dr Gores’ Clinic, Sion
- Joy Hospital, Chembur
- Sushrut Hospital Chembur
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Comprehensive Burn care
- Wound management.
- Venous diseases
- Trauma management
- Surgical intensive care
Appreciation and recognition
- Recipient of 4 visitorships and scholarships for training in advanced burn management and venous investigations and interventions at centers in UK,Europe and USA.
- Recipient of 7 awards in appreciation of contribution to the field of burn care, wound management and venous diseases.
- Delivered 9 orations awarded in appreciation of contribution to medical field.
- Chief of Burns.
- Chairperson Board of studies for surgery and allied subjects ,University of Mumbai
- President of Indian Association of Traumatology and Critical Care ,A section of Association of Surgeons of India.
- President of Indian Society for Wound Management.
- Course Director for Post-doctoral fellowship program in Trauma ,Care of National Board of Examinations.
- Chairperson ethics committee Tata memorial hospital.
- Association of surgeons of India
- Indian Society for Wound Management
- Indian Association of Traumatology and Critical Care
- Venous association of India
- Vascular society of India
- National academy for burns in India
- International society for burn injuries
Research and Publications and Organisation
- Conducted and completed 25 National and international multicentric clinical trials with ICH-GCP guidelines.
- More than 50 publications in national and international journals.
- Contributed 6 chapters to 4 books.
- More than 300 invited lectures and presentations.
- Organisation and conduct of several Conferences , Updates and CME, Training programs, Symposia and workshops.