Benign ano-rectal conditions have a major share in a General Surgeon’s practice but at the same time could be frustrating due to recurrences. No doubt therefore that there are multiple modalities of treatment for a single condition. New techniques are developing in this field and it may be difficult for a practicing surgeon to keep up with the same. This course aims to revisit the standard techniques and provide an update with newer modalities of treatment. The hall mark of this course would be virtual hands-on training on models with experts as faculty.
- To understand the relevant surgical anatomy for the management of common benign anorectal problems
- To guide participants regarding approach to a patient of haemorrhoids, Fissure, Fistula in ano and Pilonidal sinus
- To update about the standard and latest techniques in the management of these conditions
- To discuss difficult situations and complications of surgical procedures for ano-rectal problems
- To provide hands-on lab training on some of the commonly performed ano-rectal procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Surgical postgraduates
- All General Surgeons in practice
- All surgeons who want to update their knowledge and sharpen their skills
- Didactic Lectures
- Demonstrations on virtual models
- Complicated cases and trouble-shooting
- Hand-on Training