There is one difference between an average laparoscopic surgeon and an advanced laparoscopic surgeon – it is the ability to take a suture and tie a knot. A laparoscopic surgeon can’t or does not progress to advanced procedures without this in his / her armamentarium. It is this ability that can even get a surgeon out of difficult situations in basic laparoscopic procedures.
This course is designed to give the participants an in-depth and step-by-step understanding with extensive hands-on experience of laparoscopic knot tying and suturing. Dedicated / expert National faculty will be by your side to help and guide you through each step.
- Learn to tie laparoscopic extracorporeal knot
- Learn to tie laparoscopic intracorporeal knot
- Learn to make an endoloop
- Learn to take interrupted and
- continuous intracorporeal sutures
Who Should Attend ?
- Surgical postgraduates
- Surgeons wishing to master laparoscopic tissue approximation
- Surgeons with previous experience of laparoscopic surgery who wish to progress to performance of advanced / complex laparoscopic procedures
- Two-day extensive hands-on course Lectures by expert faculty
- Supervised training in simulation and animal tissue laboratories
- Plenty of opportunity for informal interaction with the expert faculty